The 5th RENATECH thesis prize will be awarded during the
23-25 novembre 2021 à Toulouse
The RENATECH Technology prize will reward any outstanding work in micro-nanofabrication accomplished by a PhD student during his thesis work. The award consists of gift, a certificate, and invitation to talk at a regular session of the C’NANO congress, which will take place at Toulouse.
The thesis should have been defended in the two years before the JNTE symposium (2019 or 2020). The work must have been carried out in an academic or industrial French laboratory. The thesis could have been done in collaboration with a partner, industrial or academic, French or foreign.
The application file consists of:
- A maximum summary in 3 pages including (Fichier “Dossier de candidature PThèse Renatech 2021 »):
- a short presentation of the PhD work,
- one more detailed description of the technological achievement,
- highlighting their originality and their impact in micro-nanofabrication and the technological gain,
- a presentation of the main results,
- a publication list.
- A letter by the supervisor of the PhD work or by a close collaborator, in support of the application.
The complete application file should be send by e-mail to Caroline BOISARD (firstname.lastname@example.org) before August 29 2021 before midnight.
The successful applicant will be elected and notify during autumn 2021.
The applications will be evaluated by a board of experts, taking into account the importance and novelty of the technological achievements. The evaluation is not focused on the scientific results later obtained from the fabricated device/material/instrument and their impact for the community.